ROYAL JEWEL BEAUTIES AROMA
Special photo shoot:
Draped in some diamonds from the royal vaults, the Queen and her family posed for a unique photograph tonight.
Diana or Kate:
You may decide which beauty looks a little better with the diamond and pearl Cambridge Lover’s Knot tiara
For everyone interested: Here comes the list of all the jewels carried for that occaction by the members of the royal family.
1. The late Queen Mother’s magnificent Boucheron tiara, also known as the Greville tiara after the socialite who left it to her in 1942
2. The Royal Family order, a diamond encrusted miniature of the Queen given to senior female royals. Camilla is also wearing her Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order, a personal gift of the Queen, attached to her RVO sash.
3. White beaded Bruce Oldfield dress, pearl choker and diamond earrings.
4. Garter sash. The Order of the Garter is the most senior and the oldest Order of British chivalry.
5. Diplomatic medals – includes the Queen's Service Order, the Queen's Coronation Medal, the Canadian Forces Decoration.
6. Charles (as well as Philip and William) is wearing knee breaches with the garter of the Order of the Garter insignia – rarely seen in public – attached just below his left knee.
7. Insignia of the Most Noble Order of the Garter and the Most Honourable Order of the Bath on left-hand side of jacket.
8. Sapphire and diamond tiara.
9. Diamond and sapphire bracelet, necklace and earrings from the George VI sapphire collection.
10. The Royal Family Orders featuring portraits of both herself and her late father, King George VI (pinned to her Garter sash). Also the Garter Star (pinned to her dress).
11. Dress by the Queen’s Personal Assistant and Senior Dresser, Angela Kelly LVO.
12. Order of the Garter star – Philip is a Knight of the Order - and garter, attached to his breeches.
13. Philip’s left breast groans under the weight of 17 medals which range from his own service medals from the Second World War to the various Jubilee and Coronation medals he has acquired through sheer longevity.
Red and blue cross worn on a red and blue ribbon around the neck is the Order of Merit, a dynastic order in the personal gift of the Queen and restricted to 24 members.
14. William has just two medals - the Queen's Golden Jubilee Medal and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal, awarded to all military personnel serving at the time of the jubilees, depending on length of service.
15. Order of the Garter insignia (on the left of his jacket) with
16. Garter Sash and garter on breeches.
17. The diamond and pearl Cambridge Lover’s Knot tiara also worn by Diana, Princess of Wales, with a favourite pair of chandelier diamond earrings.
18. Red Jenny Packham dress first worn for the Chinese state banquet last year.
19. Diamond bracelet, believed to be a wedding present from the Prince of Wales
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4014574/She-s-simply-sparkling-Kate-makes-rare-outing-tiara-Queen-spoils-ambassadors-white-tie-Diplomatic-Reception-Buckingham-Palace-s-biggest-event-year.html#ixzz4SLvmuNHu