TIMELESS BEAUTY AROMA



Its never too late to be a top model...

Es ist nie zu spät ein Supermodel zu werden

  • Nicola Griffin, 
  • 56, from Nottingham, is a size 16 with grey hair
  • She's also a swimsuit model who has featured in Sports Illustrated
  • She was the oldest woman to ever appear in its pages 

  • 56, us Nottingham, Größe 46 mit grauem Haar,
  • sie ist auch ein Bikini Model die in Sports magazine zu sehen ist
  • Sie ist die älteste Frau die in dieser Zeitschrift je zu sehen war






  • Nicola says older women should stop dyeing their hair and that in fact dyeing just makes women look older


    NICOLA'S TIPS FOR STAYING IN SHAPE


    DON’T DIET
    Nicola eats healthily, but does not diet. ‘I eat a lot of fruit and veg. I like kiwis, nuts, green smoothies made with spinach and bananas, and I have porridge for breakfast.’

    WATCH THE WINE
    She has cut back on alcohol. ‘I had two glasses of wine recently, one after the other, and it made me feel so bad the next day. It interrupts your sleep, and I’d rather have energy for the day ahead, especially since I’m working with all these young people,’ she says.

    INVEST IN A GOOD FACIAL OIL
    When Nicola had no money to spare, she slathered her face in Vaseline, but now she uses Burt’s Bees face and body oil and occasionally treats herself to a bottle of Clarins orchid oil. ‘I don’t wear much make-up because it doesn’t suit me and I never leave it on when I go to bed,’ she says.

    DANCE!
    She is a fan of Zumba, the dance fitness programme created by a Colombian choreographer during the Nineties. ‘I go along to classes with my nieces and we have such a laugh,’ she says.


    Nicola´s Schlankheits- und Schönheitsregeln.:

    Keine Diät
    Iß gesund aber ohne Diät

    Paß auf mit Alkohol
    weniger ist mehr

    Investiere in ein gutes Gesichtsöl

    Tanze
    Sie liebt Zumba





    Best face care: Arts&Scents Nubena face oil essental, intensive
    Bestes Gesichtspflegeöl; Arts&Scents Nubena Gesichtsöl, essentiell, intensiv    

    find on:        

      http://de.dawanda.com/product/94423699-nubena-ultra-intensiv-gesichtsoel-artsscents  


                                       BONNE CHANCE



    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3479574/How-single-mum-Nottingham-swimwear-superstar-56-grey-haired-model-size-16-bikini-model.html

    Kommentare

    Most HEARTED